4.26.2009

The Fairy Tale Love Letter!

Okay, so I realized that my blog roll is way, entirely, RIDICULOUSLY too long, so I'm going to take a suggestion from a friend, and just turn it into something more fun!

Welcome to the Fairy Tale LOVE LETTER!

This is where I will post my blog roll, and if I'm missing you and you want to get in on the Love Letter action, comment me and I'll put you on!

They are in more or less alphabetical order. :)

Aaron @ ACE
Amanda @ A.R.A.
Amanda @ The Bjarnsons
Angie @ My So-Called Chaos
Annie @ is this thing on...
Calli @ Always An Adventure
Chelsea @ Skyler & Chelsea
Chelsea @ S'Moore Adventures
Christine @ The Skousens
Connie @ Fat Mommy to Hot Mommy
Connie @ The Young and Relentless
Creers @ The Claw Clan
Erin @ DEHH
Erin @ The Davis Boys
Haley @ Le Cutlers
Jane Anne @ Becoming Jane Anne
Jenn @ Bruceyland
Jess @ Indiana Jess
Jessie & Sean @ "Be the change..."
Kim @ KJW Pix
Ky @ The Warrens
Leah @ We Are the Albrights
Libby @ Keeping up with the Joneses
Loralee @ Loralee's Looney Tunes
Margaret @ Grandma Margaret's
Marni @ Jerni
Meghan @ Musings and Must Knows
Melanie @ The Abshire Fam
Melissa @ Mel & Jer
Michelle @ Family Heiner
Michelle @ The Way Things Roll
Michelle & Bob @ Chesnuts Roasting
Mindi @ The Holmgrens
Nicole @ Fast & Furious Life
Nikol @ The Larsen Family
Polly @ Polly & Ty
Rob & Lil @ The Severinsen Family
Sam @ Bull in the Hall
Sara & Dan @ The Sheets
Shannon @ The Tolmans
Shaun @ Shaun "Hammer Hands" Barrowes
Tracy @ The Cook Family

0 comments: