8.21.2009

[ I'm just that awesome of a wife. ]

I'm just throwing this out there.

It's been a crazy few weeks.

So much in fact that this post is from a very long time ago.

August 4th.

The glorious day of T's and mine's "day of bliss" two years ago.

Okay, let's get real. It was our anniversary. And we are poor college students, so vaca's are out of the question.

So what did I do? I did the thing that awesome wives do and made a big deal out of it, and only spend $7. Best anniversary ever.

It started off with him coming home to this. (Which was all out of my Christmas wrappings box.)

But being the awesome wife that I am, I didn't let him have it...yet. First, there was romancing to be done in the form of dinner. Thus...

Oh my heck! He's eating a salad!

Mmmm...BBQ Chicken Pizza from the best pizza place in town. Yum. When we got home, he got to open his present. And what was my glorious $7 spent on?? You got it.

Second anniversary is cotton...get it?? Haha. And if you have a husband/brother/father/son, you know they go through underwear as fast as they eat their meals (at least all the boys I know do!). Fast. So he was in need.

And guess what I got?

A really good massage. I love being married to a massage therapist. Best. marriage. ever.

That's all I'm saying.



0 comments: