8.22.2009

[ that's how crafty I am. ]

There is one way that I always know that it is summertime.

Everybody is getting married.

And in my ultra-craftiness *snigger* I have become oh-so-talented *snigger snigger* at making wonderful little trinkets of love from our hearts to their.

i.e. I am poor and cheap and making little paper cards makes me happy. So there. *raspberry*

These are from my Black and White Collection.  (Did I really just say they were from a collection?? How lame am I??)

To the Broadheads.


To the Dennis'. 
To the Jacks.
To the Clouds.
To the Nevilles.
See my messy table in the back of each of those pictures?  The magic cleaning fairy never showed up. 
Totally not my fault.
Enjoy your wedding bliss everyone! 
Or your bliss in general. 
Or you know, whatev.

3 comments:

Miss Angie said...

I think they're more personable this way. I have an obsession with greeting cards and have just started making my own too... I like them! Very pretty!

Ashley Rose said...

Cute, Martha!!

Tenika Dennis said...

Kara, you are so crafty and cute! My mom just called me the other day to tell me I had something from you. I can't wait to see it in person!!! Thank you so much!