10.19.2009

a small realization.

So life has been a bit crazy lately, as you know. I've felt like I'm being pulled in a million directions and it has caused me to have a hard time focusing on any one thing at a time. Then I did something yesterday that really seemed help.

I did the dishes.

On a weekday. Not a weekend when the pile is a million miles high.

For some reason, it seems like doing something as simple as doing the dishes helped bring my brain back into one place. So guess what I'm going to go do tonight?

Throw that sponge in the sink and pop out some dishes.

Thank goodness for some good, old-fashioned, calm down time, even if it does involve getting a little dirty and wet first.

My brain will thank me for it later. :)



1 comments:

Miss Angie said...

I gave you an award on my blog! :)